- CLOSED -
West Shore Parks & Recreation (WSPR) seeks interest from catering firms for the provision of onsite catering services for Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre’s venues and other indoor and outdoor spaces. This RFP will result in the selection of up to six (6) catering firms that will be named to the WSPR preferred caterers list.
The preferred caterers will provide catering services to;
- venue rental clients and;
- corporate events;
- WSPR internal staff events
CLOSING DATE, TIME AND DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
Three (3) hard copies of the Proposal along with one (1) electronic version on USB memory stick, and completed appendices signed by a person authorized to legally bind the Proponent to the statements made in the response to this RFP shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly marked with
RFP 2022-11 addressed to:
Grant Brown, Chief Administration Officer
1767 Island Highway Victoria BC V9B 1J1
no later than:
2:00PM PACIFIC TIME – November 30th, 2022
Proposals will NOT be opened in public
Please note the following:
- It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure the Society receives their Proposal prior to the closing time and date.
- All costs to prepare the Proposal shall be borne solely by the Proponent.
- Late Proposals will NOT be accepted.
- The computer clock in the offices of West Shore Parks & Recreation Society determines the official closing time or this RFP.
- Facsimile (fax) or emailed Proposals for this RFP will NOT be accepted.
COMMUNICATIONS & ENQUIRIES
All enquiries regarding this RFP are to be directed in writing by email to the following contact person and department. Information obtained from any other source is not official and should not be relied upon as factual or accurate. All enquiries and responses will be recorded and will be posted at www.wspr.ca/discover-our-communities/news-notices/rfp-qualified-and-preferred-caterers.
Grant Brown, Chief Administration Officer, West Shore Parks & Recreation Society
All enquires, and questions are to be submitted in writing via email prior to
2:00pm PST on November 22nd, 2022.
The Society reserves the right to not answer any enquiries that are submitted after this time and date.